We are looking for our next part-time leading to full time position Photo / Video Editor to join our in-house creative team. You have a strong experience in Photo Retouching, Color Grading & Compositing and Video Production, and will be working in a fast-paced environment, on a variety of projects, supporting our marketing, digital and sales teams. In this role, you must be resourceful, proactive, comfortable with ambiguity - take lead when needed - and have a sharp eye for visual details and accuracy. Your goal will be to develop, optimize and manage visual assets that capture our product quality and features while reflecting each brand’s high standards of excellence. You will work directly with members of marketing, design and sales teams in a highly collaborative environment.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Video Editing, Photo Retouching and Digital Manipulation – 70%
- Perform photo retouching, color grading & color compositing duties independently as well as with 3rd party vendors
- Work at length with video editing and motion graphics software
- Manage digital asset library by naming, organizing, archiving and updating files on our internal/external servers
- Meet multiple vendor website specifications for assets in various crop sizes for print and digital
Traffic and Production Management – 20%
- Proactively manage asset requests and multiple work streams through internal/external client/account relationships simultaneously.
- Coordinate with in-house photographer for production and sample shots and keep track of photo requests in coordination with Creative Director
- Assist and support Lead Photographer in pre- and post, in-house or off-site photoshoots
Project Management - 10 %
- Define, maintain, scope and lead digital asset projects with input from several key stakeholders across the organization
- Coordinate with creative team to produce and edit digital content and videos
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Design, Photography or other related Visual Arts related - areas.
- Preferred 2 or more years of professional photo retouching and videography, or related role as part of an in-house creative team, or a production team with CPG or D2C accounts
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Premiere, Photoshop), Image Library Management systems, Microsoft Office, Teams.
- Previous experience in studio/offsite Photoshoot as well as a an understanding of Natural/Studio Lighting and the Canon Camera universe
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop.
- Ability to multitask / highly organized.
- Proficiency in file management, web optimization techniques and hi-resolution digital retouching.
- Strong visual sense and taste level with a strong knowledge of video and design principles for Desktop, mobile-, web-, and social-first content
- Duties and responsibilities include the principal functions of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.
About Ricardo Beverly Hills
We are a travel lifestyle company on a mission to inspire people to explore the world. Every day and in every way, our teams work hard to bring joy to the traveling experience through our proprietary brands RICARDO, STEPHANIE JOHNSON, SKYWAY and AMERICAN EXPLORER. We specialize in the design, innovation, marketing and distribution of luggage and travel accessories. Our products are available nationally and internationally, at major department stores, specialty stores, travel retail, warehouse clubs, off-price stores, and online at 3rd party marketplaces and our own eCommerce stores.
hourly rate +/- 20hr per week, leading to a full-time position within the next 6 months
Email resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org