Apply for this job via Linkedin or by sending your resume at email@example.com.
We are a travel lifestyle company on a mission to inspire people to explore the world. Every day and in every way, our teams work hard to bring joy to the traveling experience through our proprietary brands RICARDO, STEPHANIE JOHNSON, SKYWAY and AMERICAN EXPLORER. Our brands and products are available nationally and internationally, at major department stores, specialty stores, warehouse clubs, online at marketplaces and our own eCommerce stores.
Today, we are investing in our online growth and looking for an experienced eCommerce /Digital Marketing Manager to help grow our online revenues at 3rd party online marketplaces such as Amazon and retailers such as Macys.com, along with our own websites. We are located in Kent, WA, just south of downtown Seattle. We are motivated by creativity, we are captivated by the west coast, and we are obsessed with quality. Join us! Your next career adventure awaits.
JOB SUMMARY - ECOMMERCE MANAGER
You will be responsible for all aspects of eCommerce business including managing, executing digital marketing and product merchandising strategy as well as spearheading inventory management to make sure product is consistently in stock. You will report to the President.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive strategy and execution of our online efforts across all channels of business including product merchandising, inventory, digital marketing, content and accuracy of online data.
- Drive and execute eComm plans by working with Amazon and Amazon Marketing Services and retail customers leading expansion across Amazon channels (Prime) as well as retail channels.
- Provide, track and analyze performance using a variety of data sources, with the ability to deliver insights and action plans for improvement and provide fact-based recommendations that support eComm sales and profitability targets.
- Manage P&L and account related financials including margin, co-op rebates, markdowns, etc.
- Develop and implement effective merchandising and product placement strategies.
- Develop promotional calendar, work cross functionally to execute campaigns.
- Manage and direct 3rd party agencies to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing spend
- Define, track, measure and report on eComm metrics and KPI’s with actionable recommendations
- Manage trade and digital marketing budget to deliver ROAS and overall ROI
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- 5-10+ years of eCommerce experience and a proven record on how to drive sales on Amazon and other online marketplaces and channels
- Deep understanding of Amazon and how to win there
- Experience working with eCommerce retailers, including an understanding of product merchandising, marketing, and forecasting.
- SEO/SEM and digital marketing experience
- Analytical mindset, strong familiarity with Excel and budgets and understands data and how to interpret results; ability to analyze eComm sales data and present insights to support sales objectives.
- Take initiative to build rapport, establish account-specific plans, and achieve/exceed sales goals.
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills; ability to influence and collaborate with internal teams.
- A team player - positive, committed and intellectually curious, with the ability to thrive in a start-up, “get it done” environment.
Duties and responsibilities include the principal functions of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.