Apply for this job by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We are a travel lifestyle company on a mission to inspire people to explore the world. Every day and in every way, our teams work hard to bring joy to the traveling experience through our proprietary brands RICARDO, STEPHANIE JOHNSON, SKYWAY and AMERICAN EXPLORER. We specialize in the design, innovation, marketing and distribution of luggage and travel accessories. Our products are available nationally and internationally, at major department stores, specialty stores, travel retail, warehouse clubs, off-price stores, and online at 3rd party marketplaces and our own eCommerce stores.
JOB SUMMARY - Digital Engagement and Social Media Specialist
Digital Engagement and Social Media Specialist
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Digital Engagement and Social Media Specialist to join our team if you’re passionate, creative and result-oriented, then we want to hear from you. As a global leader in the luggage and travel accessories industry, this is an opportunity to work on brands with both national, and international footprints.
The successful candidate is responsible for implementing social media strategies and digital initiatives to engage in meaningful exchanges and create lasting relationships with our customers. Our ideal candidate has experience utilizing social media and digital marketing tools. You should be familiar with each platform, and its audience and have a good understanding of how to communicate with them.
Key Areas of responsibility:
This position manages assigned social media platforms, email marketing, and website updates. It’s required that you manage your own time and schedule regarding the duties outlines below:
Social Media Management:
• Develop, implement, and manage social media strategies to align with business goals
• Create and curate content for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, and other relevant platforms.
• Develop a content calendar, schedule, and publish daily posts on social media platforms in a timely and consistent manner
• Monitor and analyze social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make recommendations for future campaigns
• Monitor and respond to social media mentions, comments, and direct messages in a professional and timely manner
• Follow and watch industry, and social trends and react quickly to opportunities
• Make strategic recommendations on how to respond, craft thoughtful responses
Digital Email Marketing:
• Develop email campaign aligned with retail and go-to-market calendar
• Create new graphics and email campaigns
• Monitor and track new sign-ups, unsubscribes and tool list health
• Manage SMS Marketing and build new flows/weekly campaigns in accordance with
• Shopify trends
• Monitor and keep up to date with SMS trends and competitions
• Perform weekly reports of results and performance on ongoing social and email campaigns
Digital Content Management
• Format content to adapt to various usage and platform
• Assist sales team with e-comm product sheets and data management
• Write and generate blog content for our websites
• Maintain e-comm website with graphic and copy updates, proofread data, monitor promotion, and discount codes usage and sales against Klavio and Attentive SMS platforms
• Monitor site traffic and measure sales against social and email campaigns
• Proven work experience as a digital marketing coordinator or similar role with at least two years of experience
• Prior successful experience creating and executing successful social media campaigns across various platforms.
• Strong organizational, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Be an excellent team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze and interpret social media metrics to make data-driven decisions
• Understanding of SEO and social media best practices
• Familiarity with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Buffer
• Must be able to become an advocate of Ricardo Beverly Hills brands in social media spaces
• Must be proactive, volunteer readily; seek increased responsibilities; look for a take advantage of opportunities; ask for and offer help when needed.
• Become a catalyst to an environment of sharing knowledge and stories of success that broaden our thinking and push our boundaries. Share insights, tips and other elements learned with others within the company.
• Familiarity with Photoshop, Canva, Adobe suite, other design tools is a plus
• BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, Digital Marketing, English, Journalism, or related marketing field with a demonstrated passion for e-commerce and technology.
The Digital Engagement Specialist will report to the E-Commerce Director and will work closely with other members of the marketing team.
This is a full-time onsite position including health benefits and paid time off
Qualified candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include “#RicardoTravel” in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer.