Apply for this job by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We are a travel lifestyle company on a mission to inspire people to explore the world. Every day and in every way, our teams work hard to bring joy to the traveling experience through our proprietary brands RICARDO, STEPHANIE JOHNSON, SKYWAY and AMERICAN EXPLORER. We specialize in the design, innovation, marketing and distribution of luggage and travel accessories. Our products are available nationally and internationally, at major department stores, specialty stores, travel retail, warehouse clubs, off-price stores, and online at 3rd party marketplaces and our own eCommerce stores.
JOB SUMMARY - DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Ricardo Beverly Hills is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a digital marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Maintain and grow our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Create compelling email campaigns, and optimize automated email distribution to ensure high performance
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 3+ years proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Shopify; familiarity with platforms such as Nextopia or Kleevu
- You have email marketing experience with ESPs such as Klavyio
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google, Bing and Facebook advertising campaigns a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Duties and responsibilities include the principal functions of the job description and shall not be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or other duties, which may be assigned during normal operations.